Friday, January 7, 2011

The Dude had a great time in Mang Inasal!

Yeah... I had a great time with my classmates in Mang Inasal, it is so rare to have a change to bond with my friends. It became more rare because of the things we are doing in school.



We decided to eat in Mang Inasal, the peoples choice. hehe. I really love eating with my classmates and friends because when you eat with your friends and classmates, you will really go to the state of NIRVANA or ENLIGHTENMENT. You will forget about the things that you worry about everyday, you will just laugh and enjoy the presence of your friends.

And I really like the chicken inasal of Mang Inasal, its so delicious for a simple grilled chicken. I giving my thanks to my classmates and friends for a wonderful time. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment