Saturday, March 12, 2011

A very short old and boring story

Yeah.. at last!!! I have finally got a chance to post here in my blog. I really didn't expect that my thesis will be this hard to handle. Every day, you need to expect something that will happen that will affect my schedule and other stuff that I need to do. For example, my blogging. I have always update my blog every 2 days or more but its over a month that I posted something in my blogs. How unfortunate that after this year, I need to have an OJT (On the Job Trainee). I don't have enough time to manage my blogs anymore. As of now, I am hoping that everything will be ok. ^_^

Just to tell you what I'm doing in the past month that made me stop to manage my blogs are:


  • Thesis
  • Personal problem with friends
  • PlayStation 3 (I just played and finished Metal Gear Solid 4)
  • Projects in school
Secret fact about me. I am a DIE HARD FAN of Metal Gear Solid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment