Friday, March 25, 2011

What the!! I will soon be in the corporate world - OJT season haha

Damn! This is the part that I feared of because I am really nervous to meet and be with professional people who already have experience in the field of I.T. Wew!

Dear friends, I will be busy for the next months and there are some post that I really want to share but I think that the posts that I am thinking to post can wait. To finish my requirements are much important, I can always check and update my blogs in the future. So this is it, Good bye blogosphere! FOR NOW!! haha

2 comments:

  1. Career is much important than blogging, unless, you are already earning thousands of dollars online! Hehehe! You could still blog on your restdays or free time, di ba?! Enjoy the OJT, marami kasing tinuturo sa school na matutunan lang once you start your OJT! God bless! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Thank you and also Gob bless. Right now, I still don't have a company to do my OJT. Grabe. Na check mo rin pala tong bloggerdudecorner ko hehe.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete